Following the tradition of past ICOSAHOM conferences, an integral part of the event is minisymposium sessions. The aim of these is to highlight special topics and/or recent developments in the theory and application of high-order and spectral methods.
- Each minisymposium talk will consist of a 25-minute presentation, with an additional five minutes for discussion.
- Sessions will be two hours long and consist of four talks.
- To preserve an acceptable level of parallelism in the conference sessions, each minisymposium session will have four speakers in a two-hour block. There will be no max limit of session numbers in a minisymposium.
- There is a restriction of 2 talks per participant.
If you are interested in organizing a minisymposium, please submit a proposal with the following:
- Title of the minisymposium
- Abstract of the minisymposium
- Name and affiliation of the organizers
- List of speakers with their names, affiliations, and tentative titles
The deadline for the minisymposium proposal submission is February 10, 2023 (KST). The notification of acceptance will be announced by February 28, 2023.