Following the tradition of past ICOSAHOM conferences, an integral part of the event is minisymposium sessions. The aim of these is to highlight special topics and/or recent developments in the theory and application of high-order and spectral methods.
- Each minisymposium talk will consist of a 25-minute presentation, with an additional five minutes for discussion.
- Sessions will be two hours long and consist of four talks.
- To preserve an acceptable level of parallelism in the conference sessions, each minisymposium session will have four speakers in a two-hour block. There will be no max limit of session numbers in a minisymposium.
- There is a restriction of 2 talks per participant.
If you are interested in organizing a minisymposium, please submit a proposal with the following:
- Title of the minisymposium
- Abstract of the minisymposium
- Name and affiliation of the organizers
- List of speakers with their names, affiliations, and tentative titles